- ALL RETURNERS in order to prepare for next week we’re having these two rehearsals. I realize it’s short notice,
but in order to sound our best we have to have some kind of practice right? (: Both of these rehearsals will begin
at 7:30 pm.
Sunday, September 28th
- Sixth College Orientation, call time 1:30 pm at Sixth College (Camp Snoopy). if you need stuff from the closet
the closet meet time is 1:00 pm
So this year we were invited to Sixth College to help the newbies out with some school spirit, so come on down and help
- Triton Power Hour, call time 9:30 am at RIMAC Arena.
We’ll be setup where we’re normally setup for basketball games, doors open at 10 am so get there on time so we can be
- First official Pepband rehearsal starts at 7:00 pm if you need to borrow an instrument please arrive 15 minutes earlier
so that we can check one out to you
We’ll be meeting in the green room, if you don’t know where that is, please check out the ucsdpepband.com website for a map.
It’s inside RIMAC Arena at the arena level.
- Unolympics! call time 12:30 pm at the Track and Field field (o.o) closet meet time 12:00 pm
Come help us move over some of the stuff from the closet, and be prepared to yell your hearts out for your college *cough*
- Men’s Water polo vs. LMU call time 5:30 pm at Canyonview Pool. closet meet time 5:00 pm
If you need your instruments (once again) be at the Closet by the meet time, or call one of the officers. This is one of the most
- Nothing, go to class (or sleep… sleep is good)
Friday, October 3rd
- Village Block Party, call time 1:30pm in front of the Village Market closet meet time 1:00pm
Come out and be prepared to play, we’ll be playing until about 5:00 pm. And who knows, maybe there will be free food at the event!